Registration for the October 2019 Building Blocks to Co-Regulation has closed. Please contact us if you require more information.
- Participants will have an in depth understanding and self-awareness of the importance of co-regulation and building parent capacity when helping very young children with complex needs acquire early self-regulation skills.
- Participants will acquire the knowledge and confidence to incorporate key concepts of the model, including movement and play into therapy sessions for improved engagement, participation and skill acquisition..
- Learn evidence-informed strategies from the fields of self-regulation, occupational therapy, physiotherapy speech/language pathology, attachment, early childhood education, and parenting that can be immediately incorporated into your current practice.
- Acquire the knowledge to combine the strategies and incorporate the approach in individualized and existing programs such as language and play groups.
- Learn a variety of practical strategies that can immediately be implemented in your practice to develop self-regulation and co-regulation skills, as well as build parent capacity.
- Interactive workshop with limited enrolment allows for indepth learning and rich interprofessional discussions